We Provide and You Decide
Your first and last stop when looking for a career in healthcare or information technology.
Who we are.
We would love to talk about ourselves all day and night, but that wouldn't help you find a career; would it? Instead, take a look at our history, our expertise, and reach out to us today!
Super IT Recruiter
Super Healthcare Recruiter
New Recruiting Hero
Dr. I-Net History
• Initiated in 1992
• Online physician management ASP based service, which integrates medical records and billing.
• Global EMR database to improve doctor and insurance billing.
• Content, connectivity, commerce, specific health information, medical directory, e-health commerce.
• Federal Employee Program(FEP)/ Dr. I-Net/ contract # FEP06-9809, to provide an electronic Personal Health Record (PHR) to 4.6 million covered FEP Members
• EMR system for individual practices
• Automated Claim Filing.
• CAL was formed in 1989 to provide research, design and development services to high-tech organizations and government agencies.
• CAL has completed key projects for IBM, Motorola, AT&T, Lucent and Coulter electronics in robotics, automation, computers systems integration and IT.
• The principal of CAL was manager for technical operations for miniaturized portable defibrillator program for the U.S. Military.
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Association: Online Personal Health Record Services
• MICROSOFT: Database design and development
• AT&T Process Design and Documentation
• COULTER: Design and documentation of products and projects related to blood analyzer systems.
How we work.
(It’s really simple)
1 Interested in a IT or Healthcare Position?
2 Contact Us.
3 Our Superheros get to work looking for that perfect job.